If you’ve ever encountered a challenge of statistical data analysis, then you must be quite familiar with SPSS. Since its 1968 release, it’s been a loyal companion for many students and organizations all over the world. So, why is it so popular nowadays?
Getting to Know SPSS
SPSS originally stood for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, which was designed to help students with all kinds of social analysis. However, many years later, it is now widely used by market researchers, survey companies, data miners and many, many others. This software package offers market research analysis, initial descriptive statistics, ability to use different types of variables, as well as entering and storing data. Let’s have a look at some of the features that make SPSS the first choice for students:
Simplicity. In contrast to other similar software packages, SPSS is very easy to handle. You don’t need to spend weeks trying to figure things out since the interface is pretty straight forward and all the needed information is given in the manual.
You don’t have to learn programming to use it. Phew! A lot of you can sign with relief because you can operate most of basic data analysis in SPSS without actually having to learn the SPSS programming language. Don’t know about you, but I’m sold on this one.
Functionality. SPSS is good at handling data. It’s able to read and process data of almost any format: numeric, alphanumeric, binary, dollar, date, time formats, etc. It also supports file formats of text files, spreadsheets, and different statistics packages.
User friendliness. Apart from being easy to use, SPSS has plenty of online guides and manuals to help the lost souls find their path in the land of statistics. And if that wasn’t enough, they also created special classes to train your skills and turn you into a real pro.
Despite the fact that its fellow brothers Python and R seem to be much more welcomed by real tough data scientists, SPSS is still holding its honorable place in the world of statistics and marketing. And each day, the guys standing behind all of this are putting all their efforts into making SPSS the best it can be.
Testing! Testing! 1-2-3!
SPSS has quite a range of tests that can be run by using the software. Here are some of the most used ones:
1. One Sample T-test. This one can help you to find out the mean difference between the known value and the sample. For example, we can find out whether the average writing score of students significantly differs from 50.
2. One sample median test. If you need to test whether the known value differs from the sample median and how significant the difference is, this is the test to use.
3. Chi-square test. It helps to compare the data we observed with data we expect will be obtained according to specific hypothesis. However, you have to be aware, that this test can be performed using only actual numbers and not percentages.
4. Binomial test. This test is used to compare the observed distribution to the theoretically expected distribution, by using only two categories. If you want to get the exec data, it is better to run this test instead of chi-square, since that one only gives you the approximate results.
5. Two independent samples t-test. Probably the most commonly used test and the most known one. You can test and compare the means of two independent groups and determine whether it is different from the means of a normally distributed interval dependent variable.
6. Kruskal Wallis test. Using this test can help you to compare one independent variable with two or more levels and an ordinal dependent variable.
7. Paired t-test. This one is used when you have two observations concerning the same subject and you need to find out if the means of these two variables are different from one another.
Professional SPSS Help Required
As it was said before, SPSS is a great tool for statistical analysis. However, despite it being such a handy thing, many people are facing troubles using it. For many reasons. Like the fact that the package is not free and some just don’t feel like spending money on something you won’t be using much or even use only once. Or you’re one of those whose brain goes all “Error. Page Not Found” while trying to run these test. Or you just simply don’t have enough time or the needed skills to figure it all out.
Ta-da! This is why we are here to cover your back. And by “we” I mean our SPSS analysis service. We’ve been helping people all over the world for years now and have grown from a little group of enthusiast to a professional team with an ever-growing family of customers. We can offer an assistance with a great variety of tasks since our help doesn’t end on SPSS data analysis services. For example, our team can help you out with SPSS analysis and interpretation or SPSS analysis for questionnaire. And for hard working students out there we also provide dissertation data analysis services. Give it a shot and discover all the possibilities!
Getting Things Started
Getting the help you’re looking for is just a piece of cake. You have to fill the form on our website, providing us with all the needed information on your task. There’s a list of subjects to choose from and the field to leave all the additional comments you have. Then set the deadline, approve the payment and wait for the magic to begin. Oh, and check your mail box for the confirmation message to be sure that we received your order. A few days before the deadline you’ll get a draft and if something needs to be changed or added – just let us know. Don’t worry, we can satisfy even the most demanding customers. After all the revision is done, we’ll send you the final document and our positive vibes (you know, just in case).
The Perks of Being One of Our Customers (Got the Reference? High Five!)
I’m pretty sure we’re all tired of every other company claiming that they are “the best ones out there”. This is quite a statement and proving it…well, not many can, actually. Our goal is not to convince people that we are the best, but to BE the best professional SPSS help and support for you. We guarantee you, that by choosing us, you’ll choose:
- Top-notch experts dedicated to their job;
- Personalized approach to each and every one of you;
- Attention to every detail (yeah, we’re perfectionists here);
- Money back quarantee
- Cool discounts and special offers
- Our promise to give you the best help we can